Agreement Ratified between Local 10125 and the Port of Québec
The Union of Canadian Transportation Employees is proud to announce that a tentative agreement was reached between our members of UCTE Local 10125 and the Port of Quebec, at the bargaining table, on Friday, April 21, 2023 and that the agreement was ratified this morning, May 3, 2023.
Congratulations to our members and a big thank you to Manon Ouellet, PSAC agent and the negotiating team: Louis Bouchard, Jonathan Héroux, Martin Richard, and Vicky Tremblay.
Here are the key details of the agreement.
- Integration of the Labour Relations Committee including modality and mandates;
- Inclusive language;
- Reduction of the number of years for the granting of annual leave credits:
- 3 weeks upon hire
- 4 weeks if the employee has 5 years of continuous service;
- 5 weeks if the employee has 12 years of continuous service;
- 6 weeks if the employee has 19 years of continuous service;
- Increase of the employer’s contribution to the DC pension plan by 2%;
- Increase of 50% in the second language bonus;
- Night premium for dispatchers of $2 per hour;
- Increased meal reimbursements;
- Increased health allowance;
- Improved sick leave banks
- Obtaining one day per year for change of residence;
- Salary Increase :
- 4% bonus on current salary;
- Year 1: October 1, 2022 to September 30, 2023 2.75
- Year 2: October 1, 2023 to September 30, 2024 3.25%;
- Year 3: October 1, 2024 to September 30, 2025 2.25%;
- Year 4: October 1, 2025 to September 30, 2026 2%.